How do I deposit funds into my Chloe account?

Last updated 9 months ago

You can make a deposit through your Hong Kong, overseas or Mainland China bank accounts. We have custodial accounts in HSBC and Bank of China.
1497508913906.png 97.44 KB
Address for Telegraphic Transfer -
HSBC: HSBC Main Building Plaza, 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
BOC: 1 Garden Road, Hong Kong