If you would like to pause your eBay listings, the correct way to do so is directly in your My eBay portal using the Vacation Mode feature.
Changing your Store vacation settings
- Click the Messages tab in My eBay.
- Select Change settings.
- In the Store vacation settings section, select Turn ON.
- If you'd like to hide your fixed price listings from eBay search results and Store pages and block buyers from buying the items in these listings while you're away, select Hide and block purchases from my fixed price listings. (This doesn't affect your auction-style listings.)
- If you'd like buyers to see the date you'll be back and ready to ship items, select Display a return date, and enter the date in the box provided.
- In the Message to display on your storefront section, edit the default text displayed in the textbox if you'd like to customize it.
- Click Apply.