HomeBlast Baseball iOSHow to add a Axe bat?
How to add a Axe bat?
Last updated over 2 years ago
- Tap on the Menufrom Analyze, Training, Live, or Swing screen.
- Tap on the My Bats.
- Select on the Plus sign icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on the corresponding lines to input the Brand – Axe , Model, Nickname, Length, Weight and Sensor Placement for each bat. Once the input line is touched a list of options will be available at the bottom of the page.
- Not all bats are in the system. Please select the bat that is closest to your bat. The name of your bat can be added in the Nickname field.
- When complete, hit the “Add New Bat” button.
How to proper Sensor Mounting
- Place the bat so the downward slope of the know is facing toward you.
- Attach the sensor face up so the Blast Man logo aligns exactly as shown above.
- Ready to swing! Proper setup is required to accurately capture your Blast metrics.