- While using the sensor we want you to play as you normally would. Typical reasons for the sensor to fail to pick up certain actions include:
- Jump height is less than 7 inches.
- The sensor’s battery status is less than 20% and needs to be charged.
Typical reasons for an invalid action message:
- The landing on the jump is too soft.
- The sensor is misaligned in the attachment. The Blast logo’s head should always be pointing to the sky when it is clipped to your pants or shorts.
- The attachment is not placed correctly on the back of the waist (middle).