All our ACT courses are offered online, therefore you’ll need:
- A computer - our online courses aren’t officially supported on mobile devices.
- Speakers or headphones - you’ll need a way to listen to content, either with built in speakers or headphones/speakers plugged into your computer.
- Internet - wired or wireless, but it needs to be DSL or better.
- PDF viewer such as ADOBE - this can downloaded if needed.
- Optional: a printer if you’d like to print any of the library content.
Our courses are supported on the most recent versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer 11. Please note that courses are incompatible with Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 and 10.