ACT for Beginners, Trauma-Focused ACT, ACT for Adolescents and ACT for Depression and Anxiety online courses offer 16 CE/CME credit hours and ACT as a Brief Intervention and ACT for Grief and Loss offer 8 CE/CME credit hours, providing the following requirements have been met:
1. An overall quiz score of at least 75%.
- Quiz questions from the entire course are included in this overall total.
- You must answer the question correctly within three attempts.
2. The course must be completed in full.
3. Payment of a non-refundable USD$20 processing fee paid before the completion of your course.
4. Submission of post-course evaluation form.
If you're still enrolled in a course and would like CE/CME credits, but have not paid the USD$20 processing fee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the relevant payment links below: