If you wish to earn CE/CME credit for one of our ACT courses, please follow these steps:
1. Register for the course at https://psychwire.com/harris/courses
2. Upon checkout, select the option to purchase CE/CME credits. *
3. Once the course becomes available, watch and/or read the course materials.
4. Course content must be viewed in the order presented. You can go back to review previously completed content, but you can not "jump ahead".
5. Answer the weekly quiz questions (see "Quiz Questions and Score Calculation
" for important information).
6. Complete and submit the post-course evaluation form that will be available at the end of the final week. **
7. Upon submitting the post-course evaluation form, you will be returned to the course: Click on the button to officially finish the course.
8. CE/CME credit certificates will be generated and sent by email no later than two weeks following the end of course access.
* CE/CME Credit Fee:
- If you did not purchase the CE/CME credit at time of registration, please contact our support team.
- If you are not sure if you paid for CE/CME credit, please contact our support team.
- The fee must be paid prior to the end of course access.
** Post-course Evaluation Form:
- The post-course evaluation form must be submitted prior to the end of course access.
- If you need assistance with the post-course evaluation form, please contact our support team right away.
How to contact the support team:
1. From within the course, click on the blue circle, located at the bottom right hand corner of each page.
2. Send an email to email@example.com