The DBT Comprehensive online program has been built to provide an exceptional learning experience in Dialectical Behavior Therapy for mental health professionals. The online program is intended to provide an experience similar to the well-established Behavioral Tech in-person course offerings by providing comprehensive training via an exciting online learning format.
All learning pathways include:
- Video lessons from a faculty comprised of treatment developer Dr. Marsha Linehan and our DBT experts
- Clinical roundtables with DBT experts
- Videos of unscripted therapy session roleplays
- Questions and Answers (through an online Forum)
- Exercises to practice new skills
- Homework and reading assignments to assist you in applying learning
- Animation to reinforce key points
- A Resource Library filled with enrichment readings and bonus videos
- Reflections to help you apply what you’re learning to your clients
Also included in the Intensive and Intensive Plus pathways:
- Ongoing consultation with a DBT expert
- Observation of other DBT programs and clinical cases
Throughout this online learning experience, you’ll hone your clinical performance by learning through didactics, demonstrations of treatment, practice, and recorded discussions of expert DBT therapists that bring to life DBT theory and strategies. You’ll learn how to help clients engage in new behaviors, generate hope and maintain commitment, and troubleshoot and address the problems that may hinder those commitments. The DBT Comprehensive online program will enable you to build clinical mastery in the application of DBT and to establish an effective DBT practice.