The MI Foundational course can earn 10.5 CE/CME credit hours, MI for Addiction can earn 10.5 CE/CME credit hours and the MI - Brief Interventions in Healthcare course can earn 8 CE/CME credit hours, providing the following requirements have been met:
1. An overall quiz score of at least 75%.
- Quiz questions from the entire course are included in this overall total. The pre-test quizzes are practice only and are not included in your overall total.
- You must answer the question correctly within three attempts.
2. The course must be completed in full.
3. Payment of a non-refundable $20 USD processing fee paid before the completion of your course.
4. Submission of post-course evaluation form.
If you're still enrolled in a course and would like CE/CME credits, but have not paid the $20 USD processing fee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment must be made before your course finishes.