An overall quiz score of 75% or higher is required in order to receive CE/CME credits.
- Where are the quiz questions located?
- Quiz questions are located at the end of each week of the MI Foundational and MI for Addiction courses.
- Quiz questions are located after most modules of the MI - Brief Interventions in Health Care
- What is the format of the questions?
- Most questions are multiple choice, some are true/false.
- How many questions are there?
- 70 Quiz Questions in MI Foundational and MI for Addiction
- 54 Quiz Questions in MI in Health Care
- Do all of the questions count toward my score?
- Yes. All quiz questions are counted toward your score.
- What happens if I answer a multiple choice question incorrectly?
- If you miss a multiple choice question, you will immediately have two more opportunities to answer the question correctly.
- If you answer correctly on your second or third attempts, then you will receive credit for the question.
- If you answer incorrectly on your third attempt, you will not receive credit for the question.
- What happens if I answer a true/false question incorrectly?
- The question will be marked as incorrect and you will not have an opportunity to try again.
- Can I take a make-up exam if I don't pass?
- Unfortunately, no. We do not allow make-up exams.
- If you miss a multiple choice question on the first attempt, you will need to answer correctly on the second attempt in order to receive credit.
- How is my final score calculated?
- The number of correct/credited answers will be divided by the total number of quiz questions, and the result will be your final score.
A course has 70 questions.
You answered 15 of them incorrectly, which leaves 55 that you can receive credit for.
Divide 55 by 70 and the result is 76%.
Therefore, your overall quiz score is 76%.